Senior Product Marketer
COME LEAD ZAYZOON'S PRODUCT MARKETING EFFORTS
Imagine having the opportunity to join a well-organized, well-funded and fast-growing FinTech company that does right by employees across the globe by not only giving them access to their own wages, on-demand, but a variety of other financial wellness tools to help improve their financial outcomes. ZayZoon is quickly becoming the employee financial wellness app that employees can’t live without, and employers are clamouring to get their hands on.
As the Senior Product Marketer, you will be our chief advocate for the product and its benefits when we speak to our stakeholders, whether those are our distribution partners, our end users or our own teams. To do this effectively, and to make sure we have a compelling story to tell, you will know our customers and buyers inside and out, so that you can use to craft a beautiful strategy for the development, messaging and marketing for new product and feature launches.
You will play a mission-critical role in helping ZayZoon scale up its proven product-market fit. With you expertise, ZayZoon will excel at attracting new customers, converting a large proportion of them to active customers, and ensuring that they value ZayZoon so much that they stick around for even longer.
- Go-To-Market Planning & Execution: Create and effectively execute and measure on Go-To-Market plans (messaging, promotion, sales enablement, pricing) for products and features. Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other assets) alongside marketing to articulate the benefits of our product to the world.
- User and Market Research: Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers. Develop and understand user personas, speaking directly with external stakeholders , to be able to effectively champion their needs. Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- Product Development: Work closely with Product Owners, Designers and Developers in early stages of product and feature ideation to ensure product meets user needs and Go-To-Market is not an after-thought. Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Advocacy & Communication: Own the positioning and messaging for products to different stakeholders. Advocate for customer needs in planning and product roadmap. Together with the product team, educate and inspire both internal and external parties on the story of our product, its features and its benefits.
- Customer Marketing: Map out and understand both the buyer and customer journeys and engineer effective customer touch-points to optimize conversion and life-time value (e.g. active drips, passive newsletters). Work closely with Demand Gen and Content marketing teams to drive effective end-to-end campaigns.
Some exciting projects we have on-deck:
- Wages-On-Demand for SMBs: Bringing wages on-demand and other financial wellness features to employees of small and medium-sized businesses.
- ZayZoon Prepaid Visa Debit Card: A ZayZoon branded card to help bring wages on-demand (and other banking features) at a lower cost to employees, including unbanked workers.
- Shift & Gig Pickup: Helps employees discover opportunities to earn more, with incentives to apply extra income where it increases financial stability.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Hustle – Own it, take it to the next level
- Trust – Do the right thing
- People Driven – Make a positive impact
- Mastery- Thirst for knowledge and improvement
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Competitive salary and compensation, along with a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with your experience and skills.
- A tight-knit team of adults that care about and thrive on moving the needle for our customers, our products, and each other.
- People who know how to wear multiple hats, and that every team member makes a difference in moving the business forward.
- Constant hustle to improve; always growing ourselves, each other, and our business.
- A flexible environment, with emphasis placed on getting the job done, not on hours worked -- this means being available for collaboration when needed, and being ready to get down to business in crunch times.
- A fun, fast-paced work environment - with plenty of collegial banter and closeness beyond just work.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-4 years experience in B2C product marketing (B2B product marketing a plus)
- You have successfully launched multiple products to market and can speak to what worked and what didn’t
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills - you can effectively synthesize complex product and feature ideas into simple, easy to digest snippets driving straight to the “so what?” behind it
- Proficiency in HubSpot CMS and Marketing Automation Platforms. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use smart calls-to-action to create and test and A/B test buyer stage-specific CTAs.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects in Sales, Marketing, Design and Product Development.
- You are highly driven and highly accountable. You operate best in a a supported autonomy and can work well with others.
- You are a data driven decision maker with an analytical mindset, who measures and adjusts based on explicit outcomes. You use experimentation to learn quickly and converge on effective techniques.
- FinTech experience is a bonus!
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
We are currently organized as a remote team, as such we are looking for candidates who can work effectively remotely. While we will wait to see how the situation with COVID-19 progresses, we will remain flexible with respect to remote work for the foreseeable future.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and/or colleagues. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our talent pool.