JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS ZAYZOON'S "SECRET SAUCE"
WHO WE ARE
We are a well-organized, well-funded and fast-growing Financial Technology and HR company that does right by employees across the US by not only giving them access to their own wages, on-demand, but a variety of other financial wellness tools to help improve their financial outcomes. ZayZoon is quickly becoming the employee financial wellness super-app that employees can’t live without, and employers are clamouring to offer to help attract and retain talent.
It’s how we’ve secured partnerships with franchisees such as McDonalds, KFC, Wendy’s, and Hilton Hotels! We destroy tech industry benchmarks for NPS (our 2022 score was 71!) and all you have to do is check out our 4.8-star Google Reviews to see how much Customers love us. Why do our customers love ZayZoon? Because we actually help them.
Customer Success is a central part of our product and service experience, and as such a strategic strength in our business -- critical to our mission. Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, the Customer Success Representative is responsible for providing exceptional support experiences to our rapidly growing customer base of tens of thousands of customers. The Customer Success Representative answers customer questions, troubleshoots complex inquiries, and provides education on our products to ensure our customers are well cared for, and well served. Internally, the Customer Success Representative acts as the "voice of the customer" and is routinely involved in surfacing patterns and escalating feedback used in new product ideation and experimentation. This role works directly with key members across multiple departments including finance, legal, and of course our product, and development teams!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Like to think on your feet and work in a fast paced role where every day can be a bit different
- Are not intimidated by a tight deadline if you know that means making a genuine impact
- Are a critical thinker who thinks outside the box and challenges the status quo to push your own limits, as well as those around you
- Want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose
- Have a strong sense of accountability - you ensure the job gets done on time, no hand holding necessary
- Are an innovative self-starter that's always looking for a better way to do things
- Get the bigger picture, and how to balance that with a focus on details because you know the little things matter
- Love small teams and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help others when needed
- Are looking for a great company you can grow with!
- Are a tight-knit team of adults that care about our customers, our products, and each other; we walk the talk when it comes to living our Core Values
- Know that every team member makes a difference; a sense of purpose comes from understanding our vision and how each person fits into it to move our business forward
- Constantly strive to improve - always growing ourselves, each other, and our business; you can expect leaders and teammates across our organization that will support you and ensure you are positioned for personal growth and success
- Thrive on moving the needle and creating exceptional experiences for our customers
- Value a flexible environment, with an emphasis placed on getting the job done, not on hours worked -- this means taking the time and space you need for yourself and your family, but also being available for collaboration when needed, and being ready to get down to business in crunch times
- Are a group of people that genuinely love what we do. ZayZoon has a tech-industry leading Employee NPS that is consistently above 70.
- Are highly engaged, fast-paced and performance-driven, but also know how to have fun!
- Provide support and guidance to ZayZoon customers via in-app chat, and email
- Act as the initial point of contact, troubleshoot, and escalate sensitive issues to the appropriate internal team
- Work collaboratively with our growth and product teams to provide data, insights and surface questions that help inform our thinking about how to improve what we offer as well as developing new features, products, and support for our customers
- Assist with process improvements within Customer Success
- Participate in building and maintaining Customer Success documentation in the ZayZoon knowledgebase
- Assist in staying on top of current technology developments applicable to the team – share your ideas with us! How can we better leverage Bots/AI to improve the customer experience?
- Champion ZayZoon’s mission to provide responsible financial products!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU NEED TO BE SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Wants to make a difference through meaningful work and is driven by purpose
- Is passionate about helping others
- Has high emotional IQ and knows how to demonstrate empathy, especially during difficult situations
- Understands how to diffuse customer concerns when things get serious, and when to lighten up the mood with the right emoji (or two)
- Has exemplary organization skills; you’re not easily phased when keeping multiple balls in the air and understand that if everything is a priority, then nothing is a priority
- Is an analytical problem solver that can differentiate between symptoms and root causes
- Adapts quickly to change, and gracefully maneuvers quick pivots to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a remote setting
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 years of customer service experience or product support
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; you excel at providing clear instructions, and articulating feedback for improvements to the user interface and user experience
- Computer savvy self starter who’s comfortable digging into new tools
- Excel at providing clear, transparent and honest feedback of improvements to user interface and user experience
- Strong critical thinking skills to recognize patterns, identify issues, and the steps required to resolve them
- Familiarity with Google Workspace, Slack, or similar tools
BONUS POINTS IF
- You have written communication skills in a second language (Spanish preferred)
- You have experience with customer messaging platforms such as Intercom, Zendesk, UserVoice, etc.
- You have experience with FullStory, Atlassian tools, Hubspot, and/or Metabase
- You have experience in financial technology, banking, or payroll/benefits related services
Our Core Values are our shared beliefs as a team. We bring them to life in our organization by recognizing when someone demonstrates them in their actions. They are the rules of engagement for our team that guide our decisions and we treat each other, our partners, and our customers. Are you aligned with our Core Values?
- Hustle – Own it, take it to the next level
- Trust – Do the right thing
- People Driven – Make a positive impact
- Mastery - Thirst for knowledge and improvement
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
Candidates must be based in USA in order to be considered.
We are currently hiring for full-time positions for the following options for shifts based on MST (Mountain Standard Time):
- Sunday - Thursday - 12:00pm - 8:00pm MST
- Sunday - Thursday - 9:00am - 5:00pm MST
- Tuesday - Saturday - 12:00pm - 8:00pm MST
- Saturday - Wednesday - 12:00pm - 8:00pm MST
- Saturday - Wednesday - 9:00am - 5:00pm MST
We are organized as a remote team, as such we are looking for candidates who can work effectively remotely. You must have access to a secure high speed internet connection and a secure workspace to ensure security of private information.
Due to the nature of our business the chosen candidate must undergo a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and others we may choose. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!