JOIN US AND DRIVE THE SUCCESS OF OUR PARTNERS AND CLIENTS AT ZAYZOON!
WHO WE ARE
We are a well-organized, well-funded and fast-growing Financial Technology and HR company that does right by employees across the US by not only giving them access to their own wages, on-demand, but a variety of other financial wellness tools to help improve their financial outcomes. ZayZoon is quickly becoming the employee financial wellness super-app that employees can’t live without, and employers are clamouring to offer to help attract and retain talent.
It’s how we’ve secured partnerships with franchisees such as McDonalds, KFC, Wendy’s, and Hilton Hotels! We destroy tech industry benchmarks for NPS (our 2022 score was 71!) and all you have to do is check out our 4.8-star Google Reviews to see how much Customers love us. Why do our customers love ZayZoon? Because we actually help them.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Like to think on your feet and work in a fast paced role where every day can be a bit different
- Are not intimidated by a tight deadline if you know that means making a genuine impact
- Are a critical thinker who thinks outside the box and challenges the status quo to push your own limits, as well as those around you
- Want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose
- Have a strong sense of accountability - you ensure the job gets done on time, no hand holding necessary
- Are an innovative self-starter that's always looking for a better way to do things
- Get the bigger picture, and how to balance that with a focus on details because you know the little things matter
- Love small teams and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help others when needed
- Are looking for a great company you can grow with!
- Are a tight-knit team of adults that care about our customers, our products, and each other; we walk the talk when it comes to living our Core Values
- Know that every team member makes a difference; a sense of purpose comes from understanding our vision and how each person fits into it to move our business forward
- Constantly strive to improve - always growing ourselves, each other, and our business; you can expect leaders and teammates across our organization that will support you and ensure you are positioned for personal growth and success
- Thrive on moving the needle and creating exceptional experiences for our customers
- Value a flexible environment, with an emphasis placed on getting the job done, not on hours worked -- this means taking the time and space you need for yourself and your family, but also being available for collaboration when needed, and being ready to get down to business in crunch times
- Are a group of people that genuinely love what we do. ZayZoon has a tech-industry leading Employee NPS that is consistently above 70.
- Are highly engaged, fast-paced and performance-driven, but also know how to have fun!
- Lead and manage the Partner Success and Client Success teams, ensuring seamless implementation, adoption, and ongoing support.
- Collaborate with the VP, Sales and Success to develop strategies for onboarding partners and clients, driving revenue growth, and expanding business opportunities.
- Optimize team workflows and processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Set and monitor key performance metrics, ensuring teams meet and exceed goals and objectives.
- Foster strong relationships with partners and clients, acting as a trusted advisor and driving customer success.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including revenue operations, sales, marketing, and product, to deliver exceptional support and account management.
- Continuously evaluate team structure and resource allocation, making recommendations for growth and scalability.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and competition to drive continuous improvement.
- Utilize CRM systems to monitor team activities, track progress, and generate actionable insights.
- Oversee a diverse and high-performing team ensuring that role clarity, expectations and feedback happen on a continuous basis that fosters development
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU NEED TO BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills and can navigate complex challenges effectively
- Has excellent interpersonal skills for building and nurturing relationships internally and externally
- Strong leadership capabilities to inspire and motivate teams towards achieving goals
- Strategic thinking and the ability to identify and capitalize on business opportunities
- Exhibits a proactive and self-driven mindset, with the ability to take initiative and make decisions
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset for leveraging insights to drive improvements
- Continuous learner with a curiosity to stay updated on industry trends and best practices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- At least 5 years of experience in success, account management, or similar functions
- Proven success in driving customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth
- A strategic mindset with the ability to develop and execute plans to achieve business objectives
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to think critically to overcome obstacles
- Excellent leadership and people management skills to inspire and motivate teams
- Effective communication skills to build relationships and influence stakeholders
Bonus points for:
- A deep understanding of the Payroll/HCM industry and the specific challenges and opportunities within it
Our Core Values are our shared beliefs as a team. We bring them to life in our organization by recognizing when someone demonstrates them in their actions. They are the rules of engagement for our team that guide our decisions and we treat each other, our partners, and our customers. Are you aligned with our Core Values?
- Hustle – Own it, take it to the next level
- Trust – Do the right thing
- People Driven – Make a positive impact
- Mastery - Thirst for knowledge and improvement
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
Candidates must be based in USA in order to be considered.
We are organized as a remote team, as such we are looking for candidates who can work effectively remotely. You must have access to a secure high speed internet connection and a secure workspace to ensure security of private information. This role is available on a permanently remote basis.
Due to the nature of our business the chosen candidate must undergo a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and others we may choose. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!