JOIN AS OUR CONTENT MARKETING TEAM
WHO WE ARE
We are a well-organized, well-funded and fast-growing Financial Technology and HR company that does right by employees across the US by not only giving them access to their own wages, on-demand, but a variety of other financial wellness tools to help improve their financial outcomes. ZayZoon is quickly becoming the employee financial wellness super-app that employees can’t live without, and employers are clamouring to offer to help attract and retain talent.
It’s how we’ve secured partnerships with franchisees such as McDonalds, KFC, Wendy’s, and Hilton Hotels! We destroy tech industry benchmarks for NPS (our 2022 score was 71!) and all you have to do is check out our 4.8-star Google Reviews to see how much Customers love us. Why do our customers love ZayZoon? Because we actually help them.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Like to think on your feet and work in a fast paced role where every day can be a bit different
- Are not intimidated by a tight deadline if you know that means making a genuine impact
- Are a critical thinker who thinks outside the box and challenges the status quo to push your own limits, as well as those around you
- Want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose
- Have a strong sense of accountability - you ensure the job gets done on time, no hand holding necessary
- Are an innovative self-starter that's always looking for a better way to do things
- Get the bigger picture, and how to balance that with a focus on details because you know the little things matter
- Love small teams and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help others when needed
- Are looking for a great company you can grow with!
- Are a tight-knit team of adults that care about our customers, our products, and each other; we walk the talk when it comes to living our Core Values
- Know that every team member makes a difference; a sense of purpose comes from understanding our vision and how each person fits into it to move our business forward
- Constantly strive to improve - always growing ourselves, each other, and our business; you can expect leaders and teammates across our organization that will support you and ensure you are positioned for personal growth and success
- Thrive on moving the needle and creating exceptional experiences for our customers
- Value a flexible environment, with an emphasis placed on getting the job done, not on hours worked -- this means taking the time and space you need for yourself and your family, but also being available for collaboration when needed, and being ready to get down to business in crunch times
- Are a group of people that genuinely love what we do. ZayZoon has a tech-industry leading Employee NPS that is consistently above 70.
- Are highly engaged, fast-paced and performance-driven, but also know how to have fun!
- Manage and maintain editorial standards across all channels to ensure brand consistency
- Conduct market research to stay abreast of the latest trends in financial health and wellness and ensure your work reflects what matters most to your audiences
- Produce market-leading long- and short-form content (i.e. blogs, eBooks, guides, reports, case studies), with an emphasis on financial health and wellness, and Earned Wage Access (KPI' include: downloads, traffic, influenced revenue)
- While the role does not require graphic design experience, you will nonetheless have a keen eye and be comfortable executing on some design tasks
- Conduct ongoing research into SEO terms and ensure all content is optimized for search and easily discoverable (KPIs include: keyword rankings, domain authority, traffic)
- You will have a deep understanding of content marketing best practices and new developments in the field while helping maintain our content calendar
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU NEED TO BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Understands the value of serving the stakeholders in our community, including our partners, employers, and employees, you will intimately understand each of these groups: their goals, pain points, and how you can help.
- Creates all content, whether it’s copy for social media or a report, with a focus on offering tangible value to our community, it should also help them complete their journey with our brand
- Demonstrates the ability to translate a corporate brand into a compelling story for its customers across mediums and channels. When you approach a content marketing program, you think about its overall narrative and how that maps with customer objectives
- Is a naturally gifted writer. You don’t just produce high-quality work—you produce it quickly. You have strong opinions about style guides and know how to balance creating written content for humans and for Google (SEO)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Understanding of and experience with SEO (certificates, in previous exp, experience with SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.)
- Experience with marketing tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- Familiarity with design (experience using Canva, Figma, Adobe suite, etc.)
- Exceptional (and versatile) writer with a portfolio that showcases a broad range of work (blogs, social, long-form, video) – preferably focused on B2B
Bonus points if you have:
- Research prowess – Beyond expressing curiosity about our space, you are curious about our stakeholders and keen to continuously learn about them
- Experience with video content – this could include writing treatments, scripts or even turning around video content, that would be fantastic
Our Core Values are our shared beliefs as a team. We bring them to life in our organization by recognizing when someone demonstrates them in their actions. They are the rules of engagement for our team that guide our decisions and we treat each other, our partners, and our customers. Are you aligned with our Core Values?
- Hustle – Own it, take it to the next level
- Trust – Do the right thing
- People Driven – Make a positive impact
- Mastery - Thirst for knowledge and improvement
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
Candidates must be based in Canada in order to be considered.
We are organized as a remote team, as such we are looking for candidates who can work effectively remotely. You must have access to a secure high speed internet connection and a secure workspace to ensure security of private information. This role is available on a permanently remote basis.
Due to the nature of our business the chosen candidate must undergo a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and others we may choose. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!