BECOME OUR FIRST SOLUTION ENGINEER HELPING RESHAPE THE WORLD OF FINANCIAL WELLBEING
WHO WE ARE
We are a well-organized, well-funded and fast-growing Financial Technology and HR company that does right by employees across the US by not only giving them access to their own wages, on-demand, but a variety of other financial wellness tools to help improve their financial outcomes. ZayZoon is quickly becoming the employee financial wellness super-app that employees can’t live without, and employers are clamouring to offer to help attract and retain talent.
It’s how we’ve secured partnerships with franchisees such as McDonalds, KFC, Wendy’s, and Hilton Hotels! We destroy tech industry benchmarks for NPS (our 2022 score was 71!) and all you have to do is check out our 4.8-star Google Reviews to see how much Customers love us. Why do our customers love ZayZoon? Because we actually help them.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Engineer to support our sales cycle, by providing technical expertise and project management skills to ensure customer success across the different partner and employer relationships developed. The Solution Engineer will be responsible for working closely with sales teams to identify customer needs and provide technical solutions to meet those needs.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Like to think on your feet and work in a fast paced role where every day can be a bit different
- Are not intimidated by a tight deadline if you know that means making a genuine impact
- Are a critical thinker who thinks outside the box and challenges the status quo to push your own limits, as well as those around you
- Want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose
- Have a strong sense of accountability - you ensure the job gets done on time, no hand holding necessary
- Are an innovative self-starter that's always looking for a better way to do things
- Get the bigger picture, and how to balance that with a focus on details because you know the little things matter
- Love small teams and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help others when needed
- Are looking for a great company you can grow with!
- Are a tight-knit team of adults that care about our customers, our products, and each other; we walk the talk when it comes to living our Core Values
- Know that every team member makes a difference; a sense of purpose comes from understanding our vision and how each person fits into it to move our business forward
- Constantly strive to improve - always growing ourselves, each other, and our business; you can expect leaders and teammates across our organization that will support you and ensure you are positioned for personal growth and success
- Thrive on moving the needle and creating exceptional experiences for our customers
- Value a flexible environment, with an emphasis placed on getting the job done, not on hours worked -- this means taking the time and space you need for yourself and your family, but also being available for collaboration when needed, and being ready to get down to business in crunch times
- Are a group of people that genuinely love what we do. ZayZoon has a tech-industry leading Employee NPS that is consistently above 70.
- Are highly engaged, fast-paced and performance-driven, but also know how to have fun!
- Conduct partner and client facing discovery calls, with our Sales and BD representatives, specifically around technical integration capabilities with HCM platforms
- Scope and generate solution documents and integration guides, and work with the partner or client to review their solution design documents
- Explore API documentation and API sandboxes to evaluate data availability, and map a functional path forward
- Work closely with the business development, product management and development teams to ensure program delivery and successful go-to-market
- Work closely with partners and clients to explore additional opportunities for embedding ZayZoon into their platform
- Develop and maintain relationships with key technical contacts at client Partners
- Be a key "hub" role at ZayZoon at the intersection of Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Partner Success and Product
- Communicate ZayZoon’s value proposition and handle objections
- Prepare implementation and integration documentation for external and internal teams
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU NEED TO BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Enjoys the challenge of diving into technical details to craft efficient and effective solutions
- Can explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences that include internal sales and development teams, with customer’s that range from C-suite executives to HR professionals
- Understand the components of a success project management methodology with collaborative prowess to drive the sales cycle to success
- Demonstrates technical and business acumen, you can connect different functions in a company and communicate to ensure there is a thread of understanding amongst all that will lead to positive outcomes
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of experience selling integrated SaaS into medium sized businesses with technical and business stakeholders technical and project management experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Organizational prowess that leans on fundamentals of project management to support the sales cycle
- A high level understanding of and experience with integration standards and protocols including REST (or SOAP) APIs, XML, XSD, and JSON
- Experience with oAuth, SSO integrations and other inter-system handshake protocols
- Experience with flat-file based integrations (automated and manual)
- Some fluency in SQL
- Prior experience with API integrations
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience within the payroll, HR and or Fintech industries
Our Core Values are our shared beliefs as a team. We bring them to life in our organization by recognizing when someone demonstrates them in their actions. They are the rules of engagement for our team that guide our decisions and we treat each other, our partners, and our customers. Are you aligned with our Core Values?
- Hustle – Own it, take it to the next level
- Trust – Do the right thing
- People Driven – Make a positive impact
- Mastery - Thirst for knowledge and improvement
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
Candidates must be based in Canada in order to be considered.
We are organized as a remote team, as such we are looking for candidates who can work effectively remotely. You must have access to a secure high speed internet connection and a secure workspace to ensure security of private information. This role is available on a permanently remote basis.
Due to the nature of our business the chosen candidate must undergo a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and others we may choose. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!