JOIN THE COMPANY RESHAPING THE WORLD OF FINANCIAL WELLBEING
WHO WE ARE
We are a well-organized, well-funded and fast-growing Financial Technology and HR company that does right by employees across the US by not only giving them access to their own wages, on-demand, but a variety of other financial wellness tools to help improve their financial outcomes. ZayZoon is quickly becoming the employee financial wellness super-app that employees can’t live without, and employers are clamouring to offer to help attract and retain talent.
It’s how we’ve secured partnerships with franchisees such as McDonalds, KFC, Wendy’s, and Hilton Hotels! We destroy tech industry benchmarks for NPS (our 2022 score was 71!) and all you have to do is check out our 4.8-star Google Reviews to see how much Customers love us. Why do our customers love ZayZoon? Because we actually help them.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and proactive Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for planning and executing initiatives supporting the full customer lifecycle, from awareness to delighted customer. As the Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the full prospect journey from lead generation to closed won and supporting customer engagement, retention, and advocacy efforts.
Working closely with marketing, sales, and other cross-functional teams, the Demand Generation Manager will develop multi-channel programs creating awareness, generating high-quality leads, nurturing through the sales funnel, and supporting customer engagement, retention, and advocacy. You will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth, enhancing customer experiences, and maximizing customer value. This position requires a combination of strategic thinking, data-driven decision-making, and cross-functional collaboration.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Like to think on your feet and work in a fast paced role where every day can be a bit different
- Are not intimidated by a tight deadline if you know that means making a genuine impact
- Are a critical thinker who thinks outside the box and challenges the status quo to push your own limits, as well as those around you
- Want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose
- Have a strong sense of accountability - you ensure the job gets done on time, no hand holding necessary
- Are an innovative self-starter that's always looking for a better way to do things
- Get the bigger picture, and how to balance that with a focus on details because you know the little things matter
- Love small teams and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help others when needed
- Are looking for a great company you can grow with!
- Are a tight-knit team of adults that care about our customers, our products, and each other; we walk the talk when it comes to living our Core Values
- Know that every team member makes a difference; a sense of purpose comes from understanding our vision and how each person fits into it to move our business forward
- Constantly strive to improve - always growing ourselves, each other, and our business; you can expect leaders and teammates across our organization that will support you and ensure you are positioned for personal growth and success
- Thrive on moving the needle and creating exceptional experiences for our customers
- Value a flexible environment, with an emphasis placed on getting the job done, not on hours worked -- this means taking the time and space you need for yourself and your family, but also being available for collaboration when needed, and being ready to get down to business in crunch times
- Are a group of people that genuinely love what we do. ZayZoon has a tech-industry leading Employee NPS that is consistently above 70.
- Are highly engaged, fast-paced and performance-driven, but also know how to have fun!
- Create engaging demand-generation activities to drive leads throughout our buyer’s journey
- Establish relationships with industry associations and publications for marketing initiatives including webcasts, content syndication, and paid media
- Partner with product, sales, and success teams to conceptualize, build, and optimize omnichannel campaigns and programs - spanning the entire customer lifecycle, which include paid and organic, email, events, webinars, and partner marketing - that drive awareness, affinity, leads, pipeline, revenue, and maximize customer value
- Project manage all life-cycle programs and campaigns with key stakeholders
- Ensure seamless handoff and provide sales enablement materials to facilitate effective conversations and enhance the sales process
- Support a smooth transition from new to delighted customer by delivering targeted communications and onboarding materials and resources to help customers quickly adopt and maximize the value of ZayZoon
- Develop and implement engagement strategies to nurture and retain new and existing customers
- Focus on customer retention by monitoring customer satisfaction scores, identifying churn risks, and implementing retention nurture programs to address them.
- Utilize email marketing, newsletters, and personalized campaigns in lockstep with customer success programs to drive ongoing engagement and build loyalty
- Leverage testimonials, case studies, and referral programs to drive word-of-mouth marketing to expand the customer base
- Track and analyze full lifecycle KPIs, such as lead volume, conversion rates, pipeline and revenue contribution, customer acquisition cost, customer lifetime value, churn rate, and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with Revenue Operations to glean insights from data and optimize reporting, tools, and models
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU NEED TO BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Moves the needle in the day-to-day and keep a pulse on the bigger picture to anticipate and adapt to changing needs, priorities, issues, and blockers
- Serves as ZayZoon’s demand expert, working to continually grow, refine, and share skills; share innovative ideas; and translate data into insights into solutions
- Ruthlessly prioritizes against the person, team, and company rocks; share before ready and iterate to completion, then iterate again
- Challenges the status quo and exhibit an exploratory mindset to identify opportunities to step outside of personal and team comfort zones.
- Exudes positivity and organizational leadership, amplifying others and leading by example
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3-5 years experience as a revenue marketing manager or a similar role in demand generation, growth marketing, or customer marketing, with a focus on managing the full customer lifecycle in B2B
- Proven ability to create, execute, and manage integrated marketing initiatives
- Strong understanding of revenue-focused marketing strategies, demand generation, lead nurturing, and customer retention techniques.
- Proficiency in using marketing automation platforms (i.e., Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot) and CRM systems (i.e., Hubspot, Salesforce) to manage campaigns, track performance, and measure ROI
- Experience with other tools such as Webinar Platforms, third-party vendor management
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to leverage data and metrics to drive decision-making and optimize marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated passion for adopting innovative techniques and creative ideas
- Excellent prioritization and management skills required
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth, customer engagement, and customer retention
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences and achieving revenue targets.
Our Core Values are our shared beliefs as a team. We bring them to life in our organization by recognizing when someone demonstrates them in their actions. They are the rules of engagement for our team that guide our decisions and we treat each other, our partners, and our customers. Are you aligned with our Core Values?
- Hustle – Own it, take it to the next level
- Trust – Do the right thing
- People Driven – Make a positive impact
- Mastery - Thirst for knowledge and improvement
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
Candidates must be based in Canada in order to be considered.
We are organized as a remote team, as such we are looking for candidates who can work effectively remotely. You must have access to a secure high speed internet connection and a secure workspace to ensure security of private information. This role is available on a permanently remote basis.
Due to the nature of our business the chosen candidate must undergo a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and others we may choose. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!