WHO WE ARE
We are a well-organized, well-funded and fast-growing HR and Financial Technology company that does right by employees across the United States. We offer Earned Wage Access to employees, along with a variety of other financial wellness tools to help improve their financial outcomes. ZayZoon is quickly becoming the financial wellness super-app that employees can’t live without, and businesses experience real results in when it comes to using ZayZoon as a benefit to recruit and retain talent. It’s how we’ve secured partnerships with franchises such as McDonalds, KFC, Wendy’s, and Hilton Hotels!
We destroy industry benchmarks for NPS (our 2022 score was 66!) and all you have to do is check out our 4.8 star Google Reviews to see how much Customers love us.
We are looking for a smart, organized, and efficient self-starter to join our team in the role of Executive Assistant. As an Executive Assistant at ZayZoon, you will have the unique opportunity to work closely with our Executive Team and make sure they are set up for success each day. From managing our daily schedule to creating efficient systems to keep things organized, the support you will provide is critical to the company’s success. This role will directly report to and support the CEO, CFO, COO and President. This position is full-time and 100% remote. There could be the need for occasional correspondence outside of normal hours.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage the exec calendars extensively, including organizing internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations.
- Attend meetings, taking notes, following up on action items, and helping to create decks
- Coordinate domestic and international itineraries & travel including booking flights & hotels, coordinating details so that execs are always prepared during trips
- Strive to deeply understand the Company’s priorities, and work with the team to ensure that their time is organized accordingly.
- Manage financial administration on behalf of the Exec team, e.g., processing receipts & invoices
- Occasionally conduct event planning and coordination of team off-sites/events
- Communicate with internal & external parties, while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism
- Be involved in special or other ad-hoc projects as required, as well as miscellaneous tasks; occasionally these will be personal in nature
- Compile & edit briefing materials and synthesize this information into executive summaries with key business & communication insights
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO BE SOMEONE WHO
- 2+ years of related professional experience, preferably in technology and/or financial organization supporting VP/Senior Director or C levels Able to interact with senior-level executives and all levels of the organization
- An enthusiastic nature and eager to help wherever you can, and do whatever it takes to ensure progress while being friendly, collaborative and approachable
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and creative skills to solve problems with limited resources
- An ability to seek information beyond what is plainly presented to you, with an aim to understanding Exec’s goals & actively finding ways to be helpful in executing these goals
- Awareness of maintaining confidentiality & the use of discretion
- Self-direction, take initiative & proactive with excellent project management skills
- Laser focused when it comes to attention to detail and accuracy. You exhibit flexibility, prioritization & the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- G-Suite experience, a must!
BONUS POINTS IF
- You have experience with FullStory, Atlassian tools, Hubspot, and/or Metabase
- You have experience in financial technology, banking, or payroll/benefits related services
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US…
- We are a tight-knit team of adults that care about our customers, our products, and each other.
- We believe that everyone makes a difference, making it clear how every individual can contribute to growth and execute our strategy.
- We want engaged team members who love what they do. ZayZoon has a tech-industry leading employee NPS score of 71.
- We believe the best idea should win and check our egos at the door.
- We constantly strive to improve; always growing ourselves, each other, and our business.
- We have a flexible work environment, with an emphasis placed on getting the job done, not on hours worked -- we deliver on what we promise, and earn our spot on the team every day
We offer competitive salary and compensation proportional to your experience and skills; a comprehensive benefits package is also available for full time team members.
Our Core Values are our shared beliefs as a team. We bring them to life in our organization by recognizing when someone demonstrates them in their actions. They are the rules of engagement for our team that guide our decisions and we treat each other, our partners, and our customers. Are you aligned with our Core Values?
- Hustle – Own it, take it to the next level
- Trust – Do the right thing
- People Driven – Make a positive impact
- Mastery - Thirst for knowledge and improvement
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
We are organized as a remote team, as such we are looking for candidates who can work effectively remotely. You must have access to a secure high speed internet connection and a secure workspace to ensure security of private information.
Due to the nature of our business the chosen candidate must undergo a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.