Channel Sales Representative
Working with channel partners is at the core of what we do
Imagine having the opportunity to join a well-organized, well-funded and fast-growing HRTech company that does right by employees by not only giving them access to their own wages, on-demand, but a variety of other financial wellness tools to help improve their financial outcomes. ZayZoon is quickly becoming the employee financial wellness app that employees can’t live without, and businesses are realizing they need to help recruit and retain talent.
Channel Sales Representatives are key players here at ZayZoon as they are the ones that build relationships with all of our channel partners in order to bring awareness of ZayZoon to their business clients. As a result of that effort, more employees are exposed to ZayZoon, furthering our mission of bringing financial wellness to employees through the use of financially responsible products that benefit both employees and employers.
As a Channel Sales Representative, you will help:
- Build meaningful relationships with our key partners and their team members
- Ensure the smooth deployment of sales and marketing campaigns and our Partner Rewards program with partner teams
- Take what we are learning from our partners, and use those learnings to help us build and grow
- Become a reliable resource for partner sales reps and account managers, allowing them to refer their business clients to ZayZoon with confidence
ZayZoon is a company that believes in our mission. That mission is improving the financial wellness of millions and improving the bottom lines of tens of thousands of SMBs. All while working at a place where we genuinely care about each other both professionally and personally. We are tooled in our marketing group to make and measure, and we need more makers.
Our ideal candidate has great written and verbal communication skills, has experience in B2B sales and account management, is an unbelievable team player, and knows their way around a computer.
You will play an important role in ZayZoon’s scale-up. With your expertise, you will help us maximize the opportunity we have built through the accumulation of a large array of amazing partners. Working with them to bring ZayZoon to their business clients you will, in turn, be positively impacting employees and ultimately catalyzing the positive impact we have on employees’ financial lives.
- Have empathy for the communities and businesses we are trying to serve
- Thrive in a start-up culture where everyone owns the business, regardless of department or seniority
- Want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose
- Get the bigger picture and know how to leverage your expertise to move a business forward
- Are quality focused, and also understand the need for urgency when the unexpected happens
- Are disciplined and run the day-to-day activities necessary to be successful in a channel sales role
- Are a team player. Whether working solo or swarming, you can collaborate like a champ and understand the power of group learning
- Have elements of both a creative and an analytical mindset.
- Solve problems
- Communicate effectively and have the ability to work with everyone, across departments in particular our sales, marketing and product teams
- Believe the devil is in the details
- Want to make yourself better
- Want to make those around you better
- Be responsible for building relationships with partner team members in order to support them in referring business clients to ZayZoon.
- Work closely with our partner success team to ensure we implement new partners and clients in a seamless way. At ZayZoon our north star is “Client implementation in 60 minutes or less”. This means a strong partner relationship, product and tech stack, but more importantly it means capable people working with our partner community to get clients onboarded.
- You will work closely with partners and their teams to ensure ZayZoon is top of mind. ZayZoon is a voluntary benefit for employees. We can’t improve the financial lives of employees if they don’t know about us.
- Be there for partners. Relationships and service are key to our partners, a part of our fabric, and essential to our continued hyper growth.
- Have an essential voice in our marketing, product development and technology roadmap. We don’t just welcome input and critical thinking, we expect it
- Maintain key contacts, company data and deal updates in HubSpot CRM
- Work closely with our Customer Success organization to ensure that we deliver the highest quality of service to all of our users
- 5+ years of relevant experience. Experience in sales and account management with Payroll/HCM and/or PEO organizations is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and a commitment to using CRM
- Solid Office and/or G Suite experience - particularly Google Slides/PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A motor
- A desire to learn
- Offer competitive salary and compensation, along with a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Have leaders and teammates across our organization that will support you and ensure you are positioned for personal growth and success
- Are a tight-knit team of adults that care about and thrive on moving the needle for our customers, our products, and each other.
- Know how to wear multiple hats, and that every team member makes a difference in moving the business forward.
- Constantly strive to improve; always growing ourselves, each other, and our business.
- Emphasize placed on getting the job done, not on hours worked -- this means being available for collaboration when needed, and being ready to get down to business in crunch times.
- Want engaged employees who like what they do. ZayZoon has a tech-industry leading employee NPS score of 71.
- Believe in our four core values
- Hustle – Own it, take it to the next level
- Trust – Do the right thing
- People Driven – Make a positive impact
- Mastery- Thirst for knowledge and improvement
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
We are currently organized as a remote team, as such we are looking for candidates who can work effectively remotely. While we will wait to see how the situation with COVID-19 progresses, we will remain flexible with respect to remote work for the foreseeable future. Only candidates based in the continental United States will be considered.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and/or colleagues. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your cover letter and resumé/portfolio to be considered for the role! We're excited to hear from you!